You want to learn Spanish, but don’t have the time to study for hours? Then this Spanish starterkit is perfect for you! Welcome to our 10-day challenge!
Learning Spanish in 10 days may sound impossible. And of course, it actually is. Learning a complete language takes much more time. But in 10 days you can certainly lay a good foundation and learn the basics you really need. I am convinced that ‘less is more’. It is extremely frustrating when you spend days learning rules, exceptions and huge lists of words. And then it turns out that you can communicate with one or two sentences at the checkout of the supermarket, in the museum or, for example, in the bar or a restaurant.
With this starterkit you will get to know the basics of the Spanish language. You will learn the most important words and phrases needed. But of course you can decide yourself which words and sentences you think are useful. Delete what you don’t need and have fun with your first steps in learning Spanish!
DAY BY DAY
- DAY 1 | Good to know, ABC, 123
- DAY 2 | Say hi, Questions, The Year, Top 75
- DAY 3 | The Weather, Directions, Bad Luck
- DAY 4 | Restaurant, Breakfast
- DAY 5 | Tapas, Meat, Fish
- DAY 6 | Veggies, Fruit, Preparations
- DAY 7 | Typical Spanish, Cerveza, Vino, Café
- DAY 8 | Hotel & Campsite, Beach talk
- DAY 9 | Shopping, Spare Time, Party
- DAY 10 | Podcast, Netflix, Social, Tips
LET`S MAKE IT FUN!
Every day there are quizzes and/or puzzles to test your knowledge. The answers can be found at the end, but of course you try to figure it out yourself. 😉
STARTERKIT SPANISH | 104 pages | incl. answers